Monday, September 30, 2013

Powerball plans...

I my family were to suddenly win the lottery,  we would be overjoyed! It would feel relieving to have so much money because we would never have to worry about losing all of our money or going broke. It would be amazing because we could live differently- meaning that we could buy more things than we could before. On the other hand, we might become worried that people may treat us differently because of all the money we have. It might be scary to think that someone might try to steal our money as well. My parents would most likely keep working and save the money, but also spend a little more here and there on nicer things than we have now. They would put some of the money in my brother's and my name, and save some for our college funds as well. In addition, we would probably give some money to our family and closest friends.

There are several conflicts that might arise between us and other family members if we were to win the lottery. First, as I mentioned before, our friends and family might treat us kinder to get money from us or be bitter towards us from jealousy. Also, some friends and our family might argue about what they think that we should do with the money. This could lead to a change in relationship between our friends and family, and between us and our family. In addition, my parents or my brother- or even I for that matter- could potentially change from suddenly coming into so much money. It might go to our heads, and we may be overwhelmed when trying to deal with all of the money. Winning the lottery could be equally positive for my family and I, as it could be detrimental to our lives and the lives of our friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment